st: Job opportunities at StataCorp.

From   [email protected] (Roberto G. Gutierrez, StataCorp.)
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Job opportunities at StataCorp.
Date   Wed, 11 Jun 2003 11:22:18 -0500

Dear fellow statalisters,

We at StataCorp. are currently looking to expand our statistical development
staff.  In particular, we are seeking to fill the following positions:

1. Senior Statistician and Software Developer

2. Senior Biostatistician and Software Developer

3. Senior Econometrician and Software Developer

These positions offer excellent opportunities for those wishing to apply their
knowledge of statistics and computing skills towards the development of
commercial statistical software.

The ideal candidate would have a Ph.D. or equivalent knowledge and experience
in the field appropriate for the position, experience in programming in
low-level languages such as C or Fortran, and excellent communications skills.

For more information, including instructions for applying, see

	http://www.stata.com/info/employment

--Bobby