st: How to obtain risk difference and its confidence interval for cluster sampling data?

From   fyzzz <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: How to obtain risk difference and its confidence interval for cluster sampling data?
Date   Fri, 6 Jun 2003 12:14:58 +0800

Dear statalist readers,

I got data from 2 surveys which conducted in different time period.
Cluster sampling method was used, and all unit in selected cluster
were surveyed. SVYTAB can give me the prevalence and CI for each
survey, but no information about risk difference between the 2 survey.
How to obtain it?

I'm a new user of STATA. Any help or suggestion are appreciated!
Thanks a lot!

--
Best regards,
Flud