RE: st: error code with tempfile and save

From   "Wong, Mitch ,M.D." <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: error code with tempfile and save
Date   Wed, 21 May 2003 14:56:24 -0700

I take it back.  The problem was temporarily solved by typing "drop _all".
However, after a few repetitions, I get the same error code again and typing
"drop _all" no longer works.  Closing stata and restarting doesn't help.

Mitch

-----Original Message-----
From: JAYESH KUMAR [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2003 11:55 PM
To: '[email protected]'
Subject: Re: st: error code with tempfile and save

Its just a hunch.....try something like:

drop _all;

then start a fresh.
-Jayesh Kumar
IGIDR

:
: I am using STATA 7 on Win2000 platform and I have been using hotdeck and
: outputst commands. With both programs, I have run into the same error
code.
: Initially when I run these commands, they work fine.
: However, after several uses (even without changing any of my code), I  get
: the following error:
: **in outputst
: - tempfile tmpdta
: - qui save `tmpdta',replace