Re: st: Limit on imputing miss values?

From   "rollanders" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Limit on imputing miss values?
Date   Wed, 14 May 2003 14:17:10 -0000

One alternativ is of course to assign the missing values a value
which allows them to be included in the analyses as a dummy variable.
It may be of interest to see how the other predictors perform if you
include the dummyvariables for missing values compared to if you
impute them. It would also be of interest to know if these persons
are different from the others in any way. What persons are less
willing to tell about their income? In what way may the exclusion of
them give biased results?

Roland Andersson

--- In [email protected], "Sabine N. Merz" <uribazo@r...>