st: RE: dmexogxt error - 2nd posting

From   "Steven Stillman (LMPG)" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: dmexogxt error - 2nd posting
Date   Wed, 14 May 2003 17:17:38 +1200

Gulsun,
I am one of the authors of the command you are trying to use.  I am going to
need more information in order to help you solve your problem.  What is the
model you run before dmexogxt.  Also, please make sure your version of stata
is up-to-date (update query) and that you have the most up-to-date version
of dmexogxt (ssc install dmexogxt, replace).  We should probably follow-up
on this discussion off-list.

Steve
[email protected]

The information contained in this document is intended only for the
 addressee and is not necessarily the views nor the official
communication of the Department of Labour.  All final/official papers
which are sent from the Department will be sent by non-electronic
means, on appropriate letterhead, signed by authorised personnel.