st: do2htm command for making web pages from .do files, with graphs!

From   "Mitchell, Michael" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: do2htm command for making web pages from .do files, with graphs!
Date   Wed, 23 Apr 2003 13:31:08 -0700

Greetings
  We have created a Stata command "do2htm" for creating web pages based
on a Stata .do file.  This could be useful if you wanted to automate the
process of creating a web page.  Because "do2htm" can integrate your
graphs into the web page, it could be useful if you simply wanted to
have a kind of log file that contained both your output and graphs all
in one continuous output.  You can obtain this via

. net from http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/ado/analysis
. net install do2htm

  I should emphasize that this is based on a modified version of
log2html (originally written by, and thanks to, Christopher F Baum and
Nicholas J. Cox, "findit log2html" to obtain that program), but any
errors introduced are solely mine.
  Please write us at [email protected] if you encounter problems or have
comments or suggestions on improving this tool.

Best regards,

Michael Mitchell
Statistical Consulting Group
UCLA Academic Technology Services