Re: st: Probit model with random effects

From   Sophia Rabe-Hesketh <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Probit model with random effects
Date   Thu, 17 Apr 2003 09:29:02 +0100

ROUMEGOUS Emmanuelle,

If your xtprobit command was

xtprobit y x1 x2, i(id) re,

you can estimate the model in gllamm using

gllamm y x1 x2, i(id) link(probit) fam(binom) adapt

Then use

predict res, u

to get empirical Bayes predictions of the random
effects. The posterior means will be stored in
resm1 and the posterior standard deviations in
ress1.

The latest version of gllamm is available from SSC,
see also

http://www.iop.kcl.ac.uk/IoP/Departments/BioComp/programs/gllamm.html

Best regards,

Sophia