st: RE: RE: bootstrap help

From   "Patrick Sturgis" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: RE: bootstrap help
Date   Fri, 11 Apr 2003 22:53:20 +0100

I've tried that and still get the same error message. Ado file now reads:

program define alphatest
	version 7.0
	if "`1'" == "?" {
		global s1 "alphatest"
		exit
	}
	tempname y
	alpha bef1 bef2 bef3 bef4
	scalar `y' = r(alpha)
	alpha aft1 aft2 aft3 aft4
	post `1' (`y'-`r(alpha)')
end

Patrick

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of Steichen,
Thomas
Sent: 11 April 2003 22:31
To: statalist
Subject: st: RE: bootstrap help

Your leading single quotes should be back-quotes... for example,
'1' should be `1'.

Tom

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:  This e-mail message, including any
attachment(s), contains information that may be confidential,
protected by the attorney-client or other legal privileges, and/or
proprietary non-public information.  If you are not an intended
recipient of this message or an authorized assistant to an intended
recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this message and
then delete it from your system.  Use, dissemination, distribution,
or reproduction of this message and/or any of its attachments (if
any) by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful.