st: RE: Why all statistics except coefficient are missing after using stcox?

From   "FEIVESON, ALAN H. (AL) (JSC-SK) (NASA)" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Why all statistics except coefficient are missing after using stcox?
Date   Thu, 10 Apr 2003 14:20:49 -0500

Apinya - You do not provide enough detail to answer your question. One thing
is that you should not list the name of the dependent variable after the
stcox command. If you do, you can get these missing values. Post your stset
command and perhaps a summary of the relevant explanatory variables and your
censoring variable. This may provide some clues as to what is happening.

Al Feiveson

-----Original Message-----
From: Apinya Khunathamdee [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2003 6:17 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: st: Why all statistics except coefficient are missing after
using stcox?

I'm a very new user for stata and also the survival
analysis.. As i'm predicting bank failure that
contains some macro-economic data that is the same for
every banks but varies from time to time. However ,
after i used stcox regression, i encountered problems
as follows;
         - all statistics except coefficients
especially for macro variables (like rintsd variable
below)are all missing.
         - when i tried the different combination of
variables some macro variables showed statistics.
           t |
      censor |      Coef.   Std. Err.      z    P>|z|
   [95% Conf. Interval]
--
 cap1 |   15.04929    27.0387     0.56   0.578
-37.94558    68.04416

Please could some of you suggest me how to solve this
problem and tell me what exactly the cause is?

Thank you in advance...
Apinya Khunathamdee