RE: st: stata and spss output

From   "Nick Winter" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: stata and spss output
Date   Mon, 31 Mar 2003 10:02:28 -0500

At least under some conditions, SPSS seems to round weights to the
nearest integer.

My experience leads me to say that SPSS should be avoided at all costs,
especially when you've got survey weights.

Nick Winter