st: Outreg & displaying multi-column regression output

From   Rick Tardanico <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Outreg & displaying multi-column regression output
Date   Tue, 04 Mar 2003 08:47:45 -0500

Greetings,

I'm using Stata-8 and am using the command gologit (generalized ordinal logit) to analyze an ordinal dependent variable (because ologit for my model violates the parallel regression assumption) concerning unequal household access to basic services in two Central American cities. For any given model, gologit produces a separate column of output for each non-base level of the categorical dependent variable (as does, say, mlogit). In my model the ordinal dependent variable has levels 0-3

"Help outreg" says that outreg's default is to display multi-column output for mlogit and so on, but for gologit I've been unable either (1) to display multi-column output for levels 1, 2, & 3 of the categorical dependent variable, or (2) using the "onecol" option, to display output for the levels of the dependent variable stacked up in one single column. In fact, no matter what options I've tried, my outreg table ends up displaying the output only for level-1 of the dependent variable. I've encountered much the same problem in exploring possible solutions via other regression procedures that produce multi-column output.

Would anyone know what to do to display multi-column output for a given model, or at least to display the results for each level of the dependent variable stacked up in one column?

Thanks for your help,
Rick

*
* For searches and help try: