RE: st: RE: list in stata8

From   "b. water" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: RE: list in stata8
Date   Tue, 25 Feb 2003 12:19:03 +0000

sorry for the freudian slip, list not lust flying ala v7.

red faced,
bw

From: "b. water" <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: st: RE: list in stata8
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 12:12:57 +0000

to upgrade or not to upgrade

if you see my postings, i have initial misgiving about stata v8 but upgrade anyway. worth it. but one way (may be irrational somewhat) i assuaged my misgiving and to allay any paranoia was to have v7 and v8 reside on my machine. so far have no need to seek recourse on v7 yet.

list command, not a problem to me on v8 but like ronnie, i don't deal with >10^5 datasets. even so, according to stata corp., using -l, nocompress-, should get your lust flying ala v7.

imho.

cheers,
bw