st: RE: Multinomial Probit

From   "Ronnie Babigumira" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Multinomial Probit
Date   Tue, 25 Feb 2003 13:11:55 +0100

On the code, not on the record. A number of users have asked for mprobit
however, to the best of my knowledge, no one has written a stata code for
it.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of [email protected]
Sent: 25. februar 2003 12:14
To: [email protected]
Subject: st: Multinomial Probit

Dear Colleagues,

I was wondering whether there is a statistical meaning for  a multinomial
probit model and if so, whether anyone has attempted to put together the
necessary stata code for it.

With my sincere thanks for your help in advance.

Amani

Dr Amani Siyam
Department of Health Service Provision(OSD)
Cluster on Evidence and Information for Policy (EIP)
World Health Organization
20, Avenue Appia
1211 Geneva 27
SWITZERLAND