st: Testing with xtabond

From   "miguel foguel" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Testing with xtabond
Date   Mon, 24 Feb 2003 21:09:43 +0000

Dear all,

I'm new in the list and a new user of Stata. I'd like to ask whether anybody knows why the command 'test' doesn't work after 'xtabond' (at least it didn't with me). The error message was that the variables I included after writing test were not found...! I thought xtabond shared the features of all estimation commands. Am I wrong? Should I use different variable names? By the way, the help for 'xtabond' doesn't explain the meaning of D1, LD and so on that are included in the output table. What do they exactly mean? Thank you all.

Miguel

Use MSN Messenger to send music and pics to your friends http://messenger.msn.co.uk

*
* For searches and help try: