st: problems with stata

From   Marina Balboa <[email protected]>
To   statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   st: problems with stata
Date   Mon, 24 Feb 2003 21:13:06 +0100

Dear sirs:

I usually work with Stata 7.0, and I would like to ask you a question.
After estimating a panel data model with fixed effects and with
instrumental variables (command xtivreg, fe) I�ve have problems in order
to use Sargan test. Specifically, after running this test, the program
shows me the following message:

" overidxt
overidxt requires version 1.1.4 or later of xtivreg
type -update query- and follow the instructions to update your Stata
r(198);"

I�ve receive this message even after updating the program on line with
version 1.5.0

Please, could you tell me how I could solve this problem?

Thank you very much in advance

Sincerely