Re: st: Stata Icons (Windows)

From   "Eric Hixson" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Stata Icons (Windows)
Date   Thu, 20 Feb 2003 10:22:23 -0500

Right click on the icon and go to "properties."  "Change icon" should be a choice on the popup window.  There are a couple of default alternatives, but if you didn't delete v.7, that icon might also be selectable if you use the browse function.

Eric

>>> [email protected] 02/20/2003 9:54:11 AM >>>
Greetings,

This isn't really a Stata question, but I'm hoping someone can help
anyway.  Does anyonne know if there is a way to change the icon
associated with Stata *on the taskbar at the bottom of the Windows
screen*.  (I know it is easy to change the icon on the desktop.)

Althought he new white icon looks nice, it is not very distinct visually
from the Microsoft word and Internet Explorer icons, both of which are
also largely white.  The old green icon was easy to pick out.

(I'm working in Windows 2000 on one machine, and Windows 98 on another).

Thanks!

Nick Winter