st: software licensing fees (was Picketing StataCorp)

From   "Christopher W. Ryan" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: software licensing fees (was Picketing StataCorp)
Date   Wed, 12 Feb 2003 18:39:06 -0500

Hope no one minds a minor digression, but if you can relate to the sentiment
below, as I can, you may want to check out OpenOffice.org, an open-source
office suite that does all the same things MSOffice does, and then some.  Based
on Sun's Star Office.  No fees, ever.
--
Christopher W. Ryan, MD
and Wilson Family Practice Residency

"If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the men to gather wood, divide the
work and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless
sea."  [Antoine de St. Exupery]