Re: st: Referring to a varname, leading to errors

From   Ulrich Kohler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Referring to a varname, leading to errors
Date   Wed, 12 Feb 2003 09:43:19 +0000

> > > Do you want what Glen wants? Not disallowing all
> > > variable name abbreviations, which I guess will
> > > never happen, but being able to set this for yourself
> > > to avoid what Glen describes.

I do not use any abbreviations in do-files, because I like my do-files beeing
easy readable for humans. But I quite often use abbreviations when typing
commands into the command window. I never had any problems with them because
I don't do anything serious in the command window.