st: changing directories within stata

From   "Ronnie Babigumira" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: changing directories within stata
Date   Mon, 3 Feb 2003 12:35:52 +0100

Dear listers, simple but failed to figure it out. Below is a snap shot of my
hard disk. I have no trouble moving down from c to p_1 within stata,
however, what I am failing to do is to move a level or two higher (eg from
p_1 back to projects, without typing the full path of projects)

                 C:\

                 +----+

                   stata

                         projects       reading