st: RE: RE: stat-transfer question

From   Lee Sieswerda <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: RE: stat-transfer question
Date   Fri, 31 Jan 2003 09:42:41 -0500

Thanks for your reply, Jim. I did use the kludgy brute force method, but
using Stata, not SPSS. The syntax in Stata is similar.

Best,
Lee

Lee Sieswerda, Epidemiologist
Thunder Bay District Health Unit