st: Hbarcharts in STATA8, again

From   "David LB Schwappach" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Hbarcharts in STATA8, again
Date   Sun, 26 Jan 2003 15:51:49 +0100

Dear all,
does anyone know whether there is an option to 'fix' the heigth of
hbars, irrespective of the number of bars to be drawn?
For example, I have var1 and var2 which has 17 categories. I would like
to have three hbarcharts showing var1 against 10, 6 and 2 categories of
var2 only. I do this by var1 over var 2 and then reduce by specifying
the -if- condition. It may not be elegant but it works fine. Except, the
heights of the hbars in the three charts differ dependent of the nummer
of categories specified. If only two categories of var2 are specified,
the bars are not really bars but rather rectangles....
Is there any command to specify the height of the bars across the three
graphs?
Thank you again for your help,
best regards
David