st: Fw: statalist-digest V4 #1136

From   "levinsar" <[email protected]>
To   "Statalist" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Fw: statalist-digest V4 #1136
Date   Thu, 23 Jan 2003 06:11:54 -0700

I like Fred's idea. Meanwhile, I'm trying an arrangement where the main
Stata window is screen-width and Review and Variables windows are side by
side at the top, but vertically reduced to cover only the menu bar and
horizontally reduced to leave pull-down and button menus accessible. This
way, each is a resize-by-mouse-drag away when needed, but the rest of the
screen is open for the more constantly used windows. I'm not sure this will
be satisfactory, but perhaps worth a try while we await word from Stata on
possible workarounds or new options.
Arnold