st: "hollow" pie graphs

From   "Christopher W. Ryan" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: "hollow" pie graphs
Date   Wed, 22 Jan 2003 23:23:59 -0500

Stata 8 on Windows 98

I have a variable called nysdohdiu, which takes one of three integer values:
0, 1, or 2.

When I type
graph pie, over(nysdohdiu)

I get a pie graph with three slices, but none of them are colored in.  The
slices are outlined with the proper color according to the legend, but the
interior of the graph is white.

Same thing happens when I use the dialog boxes, and with any of a number of
"schemes."

Any explanation as to why, and how to fix it?

Thanks.

--Chris Ryan