st: Fw: Graphs Using Stata 8

From   "C. Scott Smith" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Fw: Graphs Using Stata 8
Date   Wed, 22 Jan 2003 14:33:37 -0800

The graphing problem discussed below was resolved after installing the latest update.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stata Technical Support" <[email protected]>
To: "C. Scott Smith" <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2003 11:33 AM
Subject: Re: Graphs Using Stata 8

:
: Dear C. Scott Smith,
:
: I believe the problem you're having has been taken care of in the latest
: Stata update.  If you would, please type -update all- in your Command window
: and follow any instructions given in the Results window.  After updating,
: you should be able to run your -graph- command without any problems.
:
: Please let me know if you need anything further.
: Sincerely,
:
: Derek Wagner
:
:   ___  ____  ____  ____  ____
:  /__    /   ____/   /   ____/     Derek Wagner     [email protected]
: ___/   /   /___/   /   /___/  Technical Services
:                                Stata Corporation   1-979-696-4600 (Phone)
:                               4905 Lakeway Drive   1-979-696-4601 (Fax)
:                        College Station TX  77845
:
: "VISIT OUR WEB SITE"  http://www.stata.com
:
: *******************************************************************************
:
:
:
: You wrote:
:
: -----Begin Original Message-----
: Hello list,
:
: I am new to Stata and am having difficulties constructing a simple histogram. The command
"histogram
: salary" (salary is a %12.0g format variable) yields a long list of notes and errors (see below).
The
: result is a blank Stata Graph window. I experience similar (non)output when I try to create other
: graphics including boxplots, etc. Any suggestions?
:
: (note: scheme s2manual not found, using s2color)
: system limit exceeded - see manual
: (note: default scheme s2color not found, ignored)
: (note:  linestyle not found in scheme, default attributes used)
: (note:  shadestyle not found in scheme, default attributes used)
: (note:  markerstyle not found in scheme, default attributes used)
:
:
: Thanks for your assistance,
: C. Scott Smith