st: I'm having a difficult time with coloring the graphs.

From   Jon Ebeling <[email protected]>
To   [email protected], Jon Ebeling<[email protected]>
Subject   st: I'm having a difficult time with coloring the graphs.
Date   Sat, 18 Jan 2003 10:35:26 -0800

I use stata7 and have used it since it came out. I have purchased a new computer and had to reload the executables for the program. I cannot recall how to set the graphs so that they print in color. I have been on the Stata FAQ site but it provides no help for this particular problem so far as I can see.

Is there someone out there who might tell me how to get this output of graphs to be loaded into msword2000 on an xp system? I really can't believe that the requirements for such an output should be so mysterious frankly. I would assume that there would be a help screen on the system 7 that describes the procedures.

thanks for any help I can get.

Send directly to me if you have an answer as I don't want to clutter the system.

jon ebeling

*
* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/