Re: st: probit modeling

From   James Valcour <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: probit modeling
Date   Wed, 15 Jan 2003 09:51:40 -0500

Hi Kristy,

I have an ado file that performs probit analysis that had written for a grad student at my old job. They were doing bioassays for their project and needed similar information. It was tailored to their specific needs to make life as easy as possible them.

If you could let me know how your data is set up (i.e. is it collapse into a table for, or is it one line for every subject in the dataset) I could easily adapt this program to suit your needs. It performs a probit analysis and displays the LD50 and associated Feiller confidence limits. It will also account for natural mortality it that occurs.

James Valcour