st: Prolems with gologit ado-file

From   "Alessandra Franzosi" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Prolems with gologit ado-file
Date   Mon, 13 Jan 2003 20:37:13 +0100

Dear statalist,

I have a problem with gologit ado-file that I got from Stata website.
When I try to run it, I get the following error message:

gologit: ado-file does not define command
r(162);

[P]     error  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Return code
162
        ado-file does not define command;
        The first program in any ado-file must be named the same as
        the ado-file name.  For example, xyz.ado must begin with
        program define xyz.  The command you typed has loaded an
        ado-file that violates this rule.

I checked the glogit.ado file but it seems to me that a line spefifies
"program define glogit".
I am not so friendly with .ado files, so I have no idea what the problem
could be.

Could anyone help me? I attached the gologit.ado file.

Thanks a lot.

Alessandra

(See attached file: gologit.ado)

L'utilizzo non  autorizzato  del  presente  messaggio  �  vietato  e
potrebbe costituire  reato. Se il presente messaggio non e' a Lei
indirizzato, Le saremmo grati  se,  via  e-mail,  ne  comunicasse  l'errata
ricezione. Il contenuto del presente  messaggio  non deve essere
considerato come trasmesso o autorizzato da Borsa Italiana. Borsa Italiana
non si assume alcuna responsabilit� per eventuali intercettazioni,
modifiche o danneggiamenti del presente messaggio e-mail.

The unauthorized use of this e-mail is prohibited and could constitute an
offence. Please notify Borsa Italiana immediately by reply e-mail if you
are not the intended recepient. The contents of this message shall be
understood as neither given nor endorsed by Borsa Italiana. Borsa Italiana
does not accept liability for corruption, interception or amendment, if
any, or the consequences thereof.