st: dynamic random effects models (probit, tobit and count data)

From   "Nagtzaam, Robbert" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: dynamic random effects models (probit, tobit and count data)
Date   Thu, 9 Jan 2003 17:26:49 +0100

Hello,

my name is Robbert Nagtzaam and I'm studying econometrics in Tilburg, the
Netherlands. At the moment I'm busy with my graduate project. I'm busy with
a modelling project for slow moving products. It's an application in the
field of paneldata. I want to estimate random effects probit, tobit and
count data models. The static models are no problem, because that can be
done "pushbutton". For the dynamic models however is programming necessary.
I tried to understand the xtprobit.ado file to be able to make adjustments
for the dynamic models. So far I didn't succeed. Now I wonder if other
people have already estimated these kind of models with maximum likelihood
using Stata. On the internet I couldn't find these sort of ado-files, but
maybe somebody can help me out.

Thanks for your reactions in advance. It would really mean a lot to me.
Kind regards,

Robbert Nagtzaam