st: Graphs and Log files

From   Ricardo Mora-Castrillo <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Graphs and Log files
Date   Wed, 11 Dec 2002 00:47:42 -0600

Hello all

I need some help using log files.

I am trying to run some graphs a the same time using this command:

foreach var of varlist x1 x2 x3 x4 x5 x6 x7 x8 x9 {graph `var' y, by (z) }

My questions is how can I get all the graphs in one singles log file? I am trying to avoid the copy/paste solution, because that would force me to do it out of the foreach

Thank you so much.

Ricardo Mora Castrillo
Graduate Student
Population Research Center
University of Texas, Austin

3908-B Avenue C
Austin, TX 78751
Telephone (512) 4671686

"Ella est� en el horizonte -dice Fernando Birri-.
Me acerco dos pasos, ella se aleja dos pasos.
Camino diez pasos y el horizonte se corre diez pasos m�s all�.
Por mucho que yo camine, nunca la alcanzar�.
�Para que sirve la utop�a?
Para eso sirve: para caminar. "
(Eduardo Galeano)

*