Re: st: Do file editor: changing font colour

From   "David A. Wagstaff" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Do file editor: changing font colour
Date   Wed, 04 Dec 2002 08:47:01 -0500

12/04/2002

Peter, Hans:

One way to do this is as follows.
1.  Open MS Word, type text, change the color of the font
    to the desired color to be used in the Do file editor;
2.  Copy the text from Word and paste it into the Do file
    editor.  At this point, the Do file editor should
    display the text with the color used in Word;
3.  Open another file with the Do file editor.  It can be
    an old file.  All of the text in the old file should
    now display with the desired color.

I am using MS Word 97, Stata 7.0 special edition, and
discovered this by accident.

David