st: RE: (LEARNING) Stata v. SAS

From   Lee Sieswerda <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: (LEARNING) Stata v. SAS
Date   Fri, 29 Nov 2002 16:59:25 -0500

Your farm is probably safe (unless it happens to be in Zimbabwe). But if you
are serious about empirically testing which is easier to learn, you can pick
up some methodological ideas from a study of a(nother) long-running,
well-known holy war: emacs vs. vi. Here is the link:
http://www.math.fu-berlin.de/~guckes/vi/mirror/knottenbelt_william.vi_vs_ema
cs_study..txt

Regards,
Lee Sieswerda