Re: st: graph the percent missing fairly efficiently

From   Richard Goldstein <[email protected]>
To   [email protected], adonlan <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: graph the percent missing fairly efficiently
Date   Fri, 15 Nov 2002 11:48:49 -0500

You can certainly see the percentages by using -pattern-
repeatedly on each variable (e.g., use -for- or a relative
to make this easier); I don't think that Weesie's -mvpatterns-
shows this (but I could be wrong so check that also).

Rich Goldstein