Re: st: Mixed effects or GEE?

From   Mike Schmader <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Mixed effects or GEE?
Date   Tue, 12 Nov 2002 06:39:13 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Bill, I will look that book up.  Unfortunately,
I have been reading several sources on the subject and
still cannot figure out which way to go in this
situation.  Do you have any advise for which model to
use in the meantime?

Mike