st: mailman plus filter (was wretched winmail)

From   Phil Schumm <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: mailman plus filter (was wretched winmail)
Date   Fri, 1 Nov 2002 08:51:18 -0600

--On Friday, November 1, 2002 2:33 -0500 Rodrigo wrote:
I really appreciate if the upset
people with this can find me a solution because I will not want to be
filtered from the list. I always try to do the things according to the
rules established in this list but this one I can�t controlle with my
Outlook knowledge and the procedures already recommenden by the members
of the list. Thanks.