st: Endpoint problem with random effects

From   AZMAN SHAHADAN <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Endpoint problem with random effects
Date   Thu, 31 Oct 2002 22:40:08 +0000 (GMT)

hi,

I am fitting random-effect model with gllamm routine in stata. I am using non-parameteric estimations
with mass-point, the problem is that the standard error of mass-point is so high, probabaly it because
it not certain about location. I am tingking about problem about endpoint(plus minus inf.). Any of you
had expericences same problem before?
   How can I include endpoint(mover-stayer) into random effects especially in gllamm routine.
For your informations I am using binomial distributions with logit link, the problem with my data is
high mover-stayer proportions. Any ideas???

thank you.

Azman Shahadan
CAS, Lancaster
UK