Re: st: ivreg

From   "Mark Schaffer" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: ivreg
Date   Thu, 31 Oct 2002 12:07:36 -0000

Peter,

This isn't how 2SLS aka IV works.  If you were doing 2SLS "by hand",
you have to use ALL your exogenous variables in ALL the 1st stage
regressions.

There's a Stata FAQ on precisely this:

http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/stat/ivreg.html

Hope this helps.