st: time dummy variables with streg

From   Daniel Simon <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: time dummy variables with streg
Date   Tue, 15 Oct 2002 17:32:19 -0400

Hi - I'm estimating a hazard model with streg. I believe that some of the covariates, as well as the hazard rate, may be correlated with the passage of calendar time. Is there any problem with including year dummy variables in a hazard model? Specifically, I'm estimating a log-normal model. Thanks. Daniel

Daniel Simon
Assistant Professor
Department of Applied Economics and Management
Cornell University
(607) 255-1626

*
* For searches and help try: