Re: st: Multinomial Logit Panel Data

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Multinomial Logit Panel Data
Date   Fri, 11 Oct 2002 13:18:14 -0500

I'm not sure about how Stata might estimate a model like this, but
Jeffrey Wooldridge has a discussion of multinomial logit models for
panel data in his MIT Press book (Econometric Analysis of Cross
Section and Panel Data) that came out this year.  That might be
useful to you.

W. David Allen
Associate Professor of Economics
University of Alabama in Huntsville