st: RE: Q: Who uses Graph preferences?

From   Finne H�kon <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Q: Who uses Graph preferences?
Date   Tue, 8 Oct 2002 13:21:35 +0200

I have experimented a little bit with setting schemes so as to be able to
produce three versions of the same graph: for Stata onscreen display (black
background -- all the others on white background), for colored projection
graphs (thicker lines) using MS PowerPoint, for inclusion in online
documents using MS Word and Adobe Acrobat, and for inclusion in documents
destined for print (black & white) using MS Word. I have set aside working
on these because Stata in recent releases has developed a flaw that prevents
me from working on other aspects of graphs: a stored .gph is not displayed
with the xsize ysize used to produce it. So my colors experiments are on
hold until that issue has been resolved or until I find the time to work on
it again, whichever comes last. But I would be interested in taking part in
concrete discussions on the topic.

--H�kon
[email protected]