st: missing chi-sq stat in streg

From   "Daniel H. Simon" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: missing chi-sq stat in streg
Date   Sun, 06 Oct 2002 10:35:37 -0400

Hi - when I run streg, I often find that the model reports a missing value for the chi-sq statistic. There are no other missing values in the results. Is this indicative of a problem? Thanks. Daniel