st: RE: tabulation of variables

From   "Nick Winter" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: tabulation of variables
Date   Mon, 23 Sep 2002 11:12:22 -0400

Assuming you want to do this:

	tabulate a if d==.
	tabulate b if d==.
	tabulate c if d==.

for each of many variables d, the following code wil do it for you:

	foreach v1 of varlist <list of 'd' variables> {
		foreach v2 of varlist a b c {
			tab `v2' if `v1'==.
		}
	}