Re: st: RE: Surveys manipulation

From   Martin Harry Vargas Barrenechea <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: RE: Surveys manipulation
Date   Thu, 19 Sep 2002 15:00:05 -0400 (BOT)

in the case :
1
2
3
do you have two groups,
y group1 group2
1 1      1
2 1      2
3 2      2
but the groups not have the same number of components, in the survey case
the problem is similar. do you have two options

1. xtile y [fw = factor], nq(5)
or
2 do needs use the command expand, sort the variable, create an count, and
generate five groups.

Martin