st: RE: nl using estimated coefficients

From   "Steichen, Thomas" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: nl using estimated coefficients
Date   Thu, 19 Sep 2002 08:15:53 -0400

Kumiko Imai writes (in part):

> Does anyone have any ideas how to fix the following problem?  After
> estimating a logit I use the estimated coefficients in an nl
> routine but I  get the "type mismatch" error.  I suspected the
> problem lies in the use of scalars, so I first svmat the
> coefficients and then use those instead of
> the scalars, but then I get the "RHS variables missing" error.

The problem lies in the use of the assignment operator "="
rather than the is equal operator "==".

Change the line to:

Tom
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:  This e-mail message, including any attachment(s), contains information that may be confidential, protected by the attorney-client or other legal privileges, and/or proprietary non-public information.  If you are not an intended recipient of this message or an authorized assistant to an intended recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete it from your system.  Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this message and/or any of its attachments (if any) by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful.