Re: st: Statalist style

From   Richard Goldstein <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Statalist style
Date   Tue, 17 Sep 2002 16:10:26 -0400

Actually, note that Stata was in California (CRC was the
name of the company then, but the product was still
Stata) before moving to Texas; of course, maybe this is
just another example of Stiglers law (I don't remember
the exact wording here) that says that things in
statistics are named after the second person to discover
them (rather than the first person).

Rich