Re: st: repeated ANOVA

From   Richard Goldstein <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: repeated ANOVA
Date   Tue, 17 Sep 2002 11:07:36 -0400

The specification for such a model is given in
Jones, B and Kenward, MG (1989), _Design and
Analysis of Cross-Over Trials_, Chapman & Hall;
all models discussed there can be estimated in
Stata via GLM or more direct models.  I do not
know how to estimate this via ANOVA.

Rich Goldstein