st: RE: bootstrap statistic

From   "Nick Winter" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: bootstrap statistic
Date   Thu, 12 Sep 2002 10:22:22 -0400

The -bs- command breaks up the line of statistics with the -tokenize-
command, splitting the line on white space.  You can include spaces in
the individual statistics by enclosing them in quotation marks, and
enclosing the whole list in compound quotes:

bs "reg mpg price weight" `""_b[price] + _b[weight]" "_b[price]"
"_b[weight]""'

However, as far as I can tell you cannot break up the line of statistics
over
two lines.

Nick Winter