st: RE: Predict for CLOGIT

From   "Moran, John (NWAHS)" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Predict for CLOGIT
Date   Tue, 3 Sep 2002 09:49:32 +0930

"clfit" (on Ronna Cong's home page, through Stata) may be what you want.

. findit clfit

3 Sep 2002 09:48:14
Keyword search

          Search:  (1) Official help files, FAQs, and STBs
                   (2) Web resources from Stata and from other users

Search of official help files, FAQs, and STBs

Web resources from Stata and other users

(contacting http://www.stata.com)

1 package found (STB omitted)

clfit from http://www.stata.com/users/rcong
    clfit. Generate diagnostic statistics after clogit (version 1.10) /
    Program by Ronna Cong, Stata Corporation <[email protected]> / / clfit
    generates diagnostic statistics after clogit for 1-M matched data.  / It
    will also graph the Delta-Beta influence statistics versus the /
predicted

john moran