Re: st: Problem with wstata.exe

From   Ronan Conroy <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Problem with wstata.exe
Date   Fri, 26 Jul 2002 14:08:20 +0100

on 26/7/02 1:48 PM, Edwin Earl at [email protected] wrote:

> I am brand new to Stata and need your help with installing the software on
> my computer. I got from a friend the set of three disks of Stata 6.

This is the sort of question that Stata Technical Support will be happy to
help you with, if you give them details of the machine and version of
operating software. Assuming, of course, that you actually own this copy of
Stata.

If your friend owns it, note that you can get a one-month evaluation code
from Stata that will allow you to try the package for a month before you
decide that it's amazing value and you'll buy a copy for your own use...

Ronan M Conroy ([email protected])
Lecturer in Biostatistics
Royal College of Surgeons
Dublin 2, Ireland
+353 1 402 2431 (fax 2329)

And now, Mr President, how about the global alliance against climate change?