st: Re: retrieving results from calculation

From   baum <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: retrieving results from calculation
Date   Mon, 22 Jul 2002 08:45:48 -0400

--On Monday, July 22, 2002 2:33 -0400 Kusi wrote:

.What I tried to do then was to enter the means of a and b for each run
of the  commands,but soon enough I discovered that it was an awkward
task.I believe  that in nc151 there was a part which dealt with zeroing
on specific columns to  retrieve returned data.Can anyone help me with
that,thus saving me from going  through all that work of rewriting and
then reentering the specific data in  edit.
Thanks
help simul

simul will take care of all the housekeeping and make a new dataset from your 100 (or however many) replications.

Kit
*
* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/