st: RE: append and strange doings

From   "Nick Winter" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: append and strange doings
Date   Thu, 18 Jul 2002 17:28:32 -0400

Even better, how about having -append- return the number of common
variables, and the number of unique variables from the master and using
datasets?  Then one could automate the checking of whether it worked...

Nick W